Top picture

Top picture
This is for Kelsee Bone :)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Missy's blog :)

Season 2012 
As a senior  I am so sad to realize that this is my last season i will play soccer, but at the same time I am so excited to play with all of these girls for the last time. I cant wait to play, enjoy, and kick some but this year in the big sky! i am gonna miss these days ice baths, picture day, and the day to day memories with the team. I know that this will be a great last season :). 
Here we go BIRDS!! 


this is the beginning right before we started camp this year the whole team went on a hike to kanarraville  and it was awesome and a great way to kick off camp to this season. 

 Season has officially begun!! our mandatory ice baths after every afternoon practice and i know if it wasnt for these we would all be 10 times as sore than we already are. 

PICTURE DAY!!!
i love these girls forever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment