Top picture

Top picture
This is for Kelsee Bone :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Amazeballs

Amazeballs is a phrase thrown around my house that describes things that are -simply put- more than amazing.  I don't know where it started or why I keep using this phrase, because in some ways it is off putting ... but for now, it will work.    This collection of players I have here at SUU is nothing short of amazeballs.  They work tirelessly on the field, they work even harder off the field, and they are first class human beings.   After a hard fought draw that lasted over 100 minutes we took to the field for a little free soccer clinic.   I'm sure that there were some moans and groans, but those were pushed to the side and smiles slowly came out.   I believe that this team is destined to accomplish great things.  Each and every day we work hard to create our future and doing things like this clinic is an example of just why I believe that something amazeballs is going to happen.   This team has earned it.   Our fan base is growing, we play great soccer, adversity causes us to step up, and there are many cheering for us.

Keep digging in, giving back, working hard, believing, striving for greatness, and it will come.   See the pictures below for examples of just what I am talking about.


Since I have an English degree I will throw out a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

 

 

:)

 


 ~Becky~




















No comments:

Post a Comment