Top picture

Top picture
This is for Kelsee Bone :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, 2015

Going into the 4th of july weekend I thought it would be fun to do a Hero WOD! So lets do Murph!
Murph is a Hero WOD in memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who 
was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

But I'm going to change it a bit just so everyone can go to at a track and I cut the reps in half. 

For time:
800m Run
50 Burpees
100 Hand release Push-ups
150 Jump Squats (make sure to go to full depth on the jump squats!!!!)
800m Run

Side not, you can break the reps up, so you can do 10 burpees, 25 pu, 25 jumps squats and then back to burpees.  

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't look at this until after I did my lift for today... oops :( I'll do it tomorrow. I lifted for form squats, sumo DL and power cleans. I wasn't too happy about my form yesterday for the maxes so I did light weight and more technique today. I also did bicep, tricep, back and shoulders. Just the normal dumbell and barbell routines for tone. And i did 240 yards total (60 yard intervals) of a 200 lb sled push

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Played in a game for my U23 team. Played 75 of the 90 minutes, it was a blast to be on the field again. I had some really good chances, couldnt quite capitalize.

    ReplyDelete